Are You Really Ready for Your IELTS Exam Next Month?
- Is your IELTS exam in the next 4 weeks?
- Are you crystal clear on everything that you need to do?
- Do you know what your scores are like in each part of the test?
- Have you had your writing checked to make sure you are producing what the examiner will want to see?
If the answer to these questions is ‘Yes’, then well done! You can go into your exam with confidence.
However, if you are not certain or you answered ‘No’ to any of the questions, then I have a question for you:
Would you like some help and support through these last few days before your test?
If this sounds like you then read on, I have something important to share with you.
If your exam is in the next 2 to 3 weeks, then it is probably becoming more ‘real’ to you and you may be feeling a little nervous.
- I am sure that you have been preparing for a long time and you have done as much as you can by yourself but perhaps there are areas of the exam where you are still not getting the marks you need for your desired band score.
- Or maybe you are stuck. Perhaps you have taken the exam before and not achieved the score you want and now the exam is here again and you haven’t managed to prepare as well as you wanted to. This could be because you were afraid or didn’t have time.
- You may never have taken the exam before and are not sure exactly what to expect and would like to make sure that you know where you are in terms of your score
Whatever the reason for your apprehension, it is really important that you have confidence going into the exam and the best way of gaining confidence is to know exactly what scores you are getting in your practice and to see how you can be certain of getting the high scores that you want.
“But I can do it on my own”
When you work alone you can only get so far and without having an expert teacher check what you are doing it is hard to make sure you are on track.
- You can check your scores but do you really know why you get some answers wrong and how to change this?
- Do you know why sometimes your reading score might be band 7 and another time it might be band 6?
- Do you know how to improve your listening score to make sure you maximise your points?
- And how do you know if your writing is at the right level?
The truth is that many of these things are difficult to assess by yourself but a trained IELTS teacher can give you the answers. They know where you are losing marks and can help you to prevent this from happening. They also know what you need to include and exclude in your writing for it to be at the right level.
I have been an IELTS trainer for 20 years and an IELTS examiner too so I know both how to score your work and how to help you to improve your score.
- Imagine spending the last two weeks before your exam getting support EVERY Day from an expert IELTS teacher
- Imagine being very focused on exactly what you have to do on the day of your exam to get the score you want
- And imagine being really confident when you go into the room that you can achieve your score
If this is what YOU want, then our exam revision course IELTS Exam Booster is the course that will not only make sure you are completely on track for your band, but also give you the confidence boost you need going into the exam.
How will that feel?
How much more ready will you be on the day of the exam if you have a teacher who will take you right up to the day of your test?
To get real results you need the support of an expert IELTS teacher and IELTS Exam Booster will give you that each day for the 2 weeks just before your exam.
With your own personal IELTS Exam teacher you’ll discover
- Why you are not getting the number of points you want in your listening and reading and how to change this
- Where you are losing marks in your writing and how to change your tasks to get a higher score
- How you can improve your speaking and be more confident about the speaking test
And you will be focusing on IELTS each day and getting feedback for everything you do. This has got to be the most valuable way you can spend the time up to the day of the exam.
So, if your exam is in the next 2 yo 3 weeks you should consider joining IELTS Exam Booster for the very best help and support to get the score you want.